PRICES & PROMOTIONS
- The riding rates are inclusive of life jacket and basic board usage, service charge, and VAT.
- Riding ticket or membership is for each person and cannot be shared/transferred with/to other people.
- Cancellation or refund is possible if the riding ticket or membership is not started. Once started, riding ticket or membership cannot be partially or fully refunded. Non-refundable type of ticket is completely non-refundable once purchased.
- Riding ticket allows unlimited riding for a specified duration, and cannot be paused. For example, 2 hours ticket expires in 2 hours, 1 day ticket expires at midnight on that day, 1 week pass expires 7 days from the starting date.
- FREEZE POLICY: We offer our members an option to temporarily suspend, or "freeze," their memberships ONLY in case of an injury with a proof of doctor recommendation. During the freeze period, members pay a maintenance fee of 450 Baht/month (15 Baht/day). The expiration date of your membership will be extended by the duration of your freeze, and we need to collect the maintenance fee up front. A membership can be placed on freeze for a minimum of one month, and a maximum of 3 months (even though the doctor recommends to stop more than 3 months). A membership freeze cannot start prior to receiving a written notice from the member stating his/her intention to freeze the membership. In other words, the freeze start date cannot be a date in the past.
- MORNING SESH means 4 hours riding within 10:30:00-17:00 on weekday. LATE NIGHT SESH means 2 hours riding within 20:00-22:00 valid everyday.
- For safety reasons, it’s mandatory for all riders to wear a life jacket and helmet while riding at all time (even if not using any features). If the rider does not have a helmet, it’s available for rent.
- All riders will be requested to register, sign a waiver, and take picture onsite. Online registration can be done at "BOOK YOUR RIDING TICKET" button below to maximize your time here. We will not share any of your information you give us during the registration with any third parties without your consent, unless it's for emergency purpose, or disclosure as required by the laws.
- Riders under the age of 15 must have a waiver signed by a parent/guardian in front of a THAI WAKE PARK staff. If a parent/guardian cannot be present, a waiver must be signed and notarized prior to riding.